We are looking for GameMasters for our Florence venue, part-time with flexible hours. Open positions will evolve over time into full-time jobs.
The Game Master will act in full independence and shall be responsible for:
- Arrange the rooms and the puzzles before a new game session.
- Receive the guests, explain the game rules, make the participants empathize with what they are about to experience.
- Accept payments and perform administrative practices.
- Follow the participants over the course of the game, directing them where necessary and ensuring the game takes place in complete safety.
- Respond, if necessary, to questions by email or phone.
- Clean the play areas and the reception between sessions.
- Perform minor repairs of the objects used in the course of the game and replace the damaged ones.
The Game Master will operate independently and will report directly to the administrator of the company.
The work environment is friendly and informal, but at the same time very professional and attentive to detail.
We are looking for young candidates, maximum thirties, open, friendly, who feel at ease with guests.
We require an excellent knowledge of the english language (customers will be both italians and foreigners). Appreciated the knowledge of a second language. Foreign candidates are welcome, as long as they are able to read and speak fluently in italian.
The ideal candidate will have proven communication skills, organization, autonomy and attention to detail. It is available with flexible hours, which include shifts during evenings or weekends, sometimes communicated at short notice.
Appreciated previous experience in activities in direct contact with the public (eg, reception, sales services, shops, clubs, rentals, etc.).
Please send a CV and a motivation letter accompanied by a photo at info (at) adventurerooms.it
Attention: Silvia Calamandrei
All applications will be answered. Those deemed valid will be contacted for a subsequent interview.